Commercial shipments are goods or produce being conveyed generally for commercial gain – by water, air or land. MBA & PARTNERS are truly working with their customers as their own logistics department. Our aim is to deliver these shipments on right time, at right place, at volume in order to protect our customer’s market share and commercial gain. We provide tailor made solutions to our valuable customers for maximise profitability with lower costs involves in this multimodal transportation.
Services providing areas
Break Bulk in terms of cargo, nature, size, capacity, handling, trade, customers, ports, terminals, equipment, vessel safety, law enforcement and infrastructure will remain stable. Break-bulk is noticing an influx of interested shippers with oversized items. Which is easier to transport everywhere to secure. Our services including:
- Port Handling
- Attendance at Port & Airport Operations
- Customs and Cargo Documentation
- Provision of Heavy lift & Abnormal Load Transportation
- Packing & Crating
- Route Survey
RORO (Roll – on/roll – off)
Roll on roll off method of shipping is suitable for almost anything that has wheels. We offer reliable and cost-effective RO-RO shipping anywhere in the world, with the service delivered by a team of experienced professionals. We utilize the most reliable and experienced carriers to focus on the movements of these kind of shipments. We develop a tailored solution for your needs to ensure your cargo delivered to its destination prompt, efficient and cost effective.
What Can You Ship Using RO-RO services?
The main criteria for RO-RO shipping is the cargo must have wheels. This includes:
- Passenger vehicles
- Trucks and other heavy goods vehicles
- Construction equipment or vehicles
- Mining equipment on wheels
- Equipment, including heavy equipment
- Recreational vehicles
- Railroad carriages
- Specialist vehicles
- Boats including yachts
- Mobile homes, caravans, and RVs
Air Freight Forwarding
Air freight forwarding services are built on speed, dependability and cost-efficient solutions.
We understand that air freight forwarding is a premium service, so we have developed a solution with the right mix of transit options, costs analysis, and shipment visibility to deliver your freight where and when you need.
Our air freight forwarding service provides a timely solution to help improve your speed to market, prevent stock out situations, and keep up with the demand from constantly changing trends.
Sea Freight Forwarding
The experienced MBA & PARTNERS Ocean Services team will develop a carrier solution and a load optimization plan to help achieve your ocean freight forwarding goals. We maintain relationships with core carriers in all key global trade lanes. This includes managing contracts, tariffs and other aspects of the carrier relationship With the MBA & PARTNERS our network of global partners, we can coordinate import and export shipments from door-to-door, door-to-port, port-to-port and port-to-door. We ensure the correct paperwork is completed and filed properly, which includes customs-clearance processes, duties and fees, and cargo insurance.
- Cost-efficient and timely solutions
- Collaborating with Global partner’s network
- Standard & Economy service
- All modes of sea-air-land shipments to any ports,
- Quick transfer to airport – hot box delivery
- Air connection within 24 hours depending on sectors
- Airport documentation and clearance
- Custom brokerage & Clearance
- Status update
- FCL & LCL, LO-LO & RO-RO services
- Access flat racks, open-top structures, refrigerated and temperature-controlled units, and tanks.
Wherever in the country you’re planning on moving MBA & PARTNERS is the relocation company for the job. With our specialist team of expert relocation consultants will find the right moving services to make your move hassle-free. We provide a service with local knowledge, taking care of every step of your move.
- experience to handle any type of move
- plan your moving process start to end
- We’ll spot any issues before they arise ensuring a stress free move
- We find solutions to difficult obstacles, to smooth the relocation procedure
- free moving warehouse survey and an accurate cost for your move
- Provide moving guideline
- packing process as stress-free as possible on moving day
- Your move coordinated by your our own move Manager
- ensuring end-to-end protection of your move
When it comes to office relocation, you’ll want things to be as stress-free as possible to have minimal impact on your business operations and that’s why you need an expert team on hand. MBA & PARTNERS office relocation service team have years of experience in handling any sorts of office relocation services from small operations to large corporate offices.
- Integrity of your assets keep and safe
- Protects your confidential business information
- Keeps your building secure and undamaged
- Assisting dedicated relocation team
- Makes the Relocation plan to avoid disruption
- Provide manpower and equipment to make your internal office move fast and efficient, without disruption to your normal business routines.
- Your office relocation at affordable pricing
We offer dry and Cold Storage Services in several provisions as per the requisites of customers. Our respected client can acquire this service at a most competitive rate from us.
We provide extensive multipurpose warehousing and distribution facilities at all of our office locations including extra facilities strategically located worldwide.
We offer cost effective warehousing and distribution services. Our warehouse facilities are suitably equipped for your needs. From basic logistics services to value added complex solutions comes to you with warehouse management including customs brokerage, purchase order, vendor management and packaging solutions.
- Dry and Cold Storage Services in several provisions as per the request
- Affordable Pricing
- Provide extensive multipurpose warehousing and distribution facility
- Regularly inspected and well equipped
- Providing complete safety of your goods
Our services include
- Packaging Services
- Container stuffing & devanning
- Stock control & inventory management reports
Value- added services
We integrate warehousing with distribution and other value- added services to support your supply chain management.
These value-added services include the following:
- Accredited survey report for received goods to cover the damaged goods
- Fabrication yards
- Lay-down areas
- Marshalling and consolidation areas
- Marking, labeling & reworking
- Export packing & crating
For space availability, please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org